Hey guys! How are you doing and how has the week been? Mine has been uneventful. Just the regular go to class, get back, etc.
Ever had that pair of sneakers that you love but already look tired and you don’t want to let go of yet or the pair you’re tired of? Well, this post is one of the many solutions to revamping it and giving it a new look. Let’s get into it.
WHAT YOU NEED;
• Old pair of sneakers
• Embroidery patch (got these ones from AliExpress for 99 cents each which is around #350)
• Adhesive ( I used evostic [shoemaker’s gum] as I wasn’t able to get the adhesive I wanted in Ilorin)
• Get a bunch of papers, squeeze them and put into the pair to give them a workable form.
• Take the patch and place on different positions on one of the pairs to decide where it would look best on. If it requires cutting, cut.
• Gently place the patch on the sneaker and use a hammer or something that can be used to apply force, to apply force on it gently without causing any damage.
• Repeat steps to the other sneaker and leave out to dry.
• QUICK TIP: apply the adhesive to the center of the patch or the biggest part and put on the shoe. Then gently fold the patch and apply the adhesive to the remaining parts little by little. This will help get a neat result and avoid mistakes.
After they completely dry, your sneakers are ready to be worn.
Till next time!