Hey guys! Long time no blog post. Sad, I know. I miss you guys too. This is not a style post but it’s definitely something to be enjoyed. So, I got nominated
for the Liebster award by Lade of ToyinWithFashion. Thank you, girl!
The Liebster Award is a fun way to recognize and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard and the rules are pretty simple.
All you have to do is…
● Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award.
● Display the Liebster Badge on your site.
● Answer the questions you were sent.
● Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
● Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the questions;
1. What is your favorite nickname and is there a story behind it?
Haute. My friends pronounce it as “a-u-tay” for a more comedic sound, which I hate.
2. Current favorite tv series?
I have a lot actually. One would be 11.22.63.
3. Are you part of the PB and J (Peanut butter and Jelly) fam? If not, what would you rather?
Hell yass! I mostly use Nutella rather than peanut butter.
4. What do you think is your selling point? (The one D Prince was talking about in ‘Goody Bag’)
People like my finger nails. So, I guess those.
5. When did you finally glow?? Any tips for us that need deh glow? (Share a pre-glow & post-glow picture!)
Glow ke! I wish. When you find the secret, please let me know.
6. Favorite hangout place atm?
I’d say my room. I don’t go out much.
7. Should a birthday celebrant be the one to foot the bill or the guests pay for themselves?
Definitely the celebrant.
8. Whose wardrobe would you rather?Annalise Keating from ‘HTGAWM‘, Cookie Lyon from ‘EMPIRE‘ or Jessica Pearson from ‘SUITS?
I’m not a lady but definitely Jessica Pearson. That woman got style.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
10. Do you still watch cartoons? If yes, which one is your favorite?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Scooby doo, Jake and the neverland pirates, Garfield, Adventure time. Basically all the cool ones.
There you have it guys!
I nominate these guys to answer the same questions I answered.
Before I go, fingers crossed, there should be a post soon. My exams are starting soon. Wish me luck guys! Till next time.